Join our team and live the Ollie-tude!: (Ollie's Core Values)
BE A TEAM PLAYER- Associates are expected to be supportive and work together.
BE CARING- How do I treat others with courtesy, dignity, and respect?
BE VALUE OBSESSED- Live the "good stuff cheap" mindset.
BE COMMITTED- Operate with grit, passion, tenacity, and action.
BE GROWING- How do we get better every day?
BE REAL- Associates should be honest, transparent, genuine, trustworthy, and sincere.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and RX coverage begins Day 2 of employment
- 401K, Company match begins at Associate enrollment
- FSA/HSA (Flexible & Health Savings Account), set aside pre-tax dollars to reduce your taxable income
- Strong field sales career growth & talent development culture for top performers
- 20% Associate discount on all Ollie's purchases & annual bonus program
An Ollie's retail store manager provides the leadership for the successful operation of the entire store. Our retail store managers build and lead Associate teams who are passionate about merchandising and creating exceptional customer experiences. Take the next step in your retail management career at Ollie's Bargain Outlet, one of the Top 10 fastest growing US retailers!
- Provides the financial oversight of all sales and profit goals to include management of payroll budgets, expenses, store banking, shrink reduction and other key company initiatives as determined by Ollie's Operations leadership.
- Demonstrates Ollie's "Yes I Care, Yes I Can" behaviors in providing exceptional Associate and Customer service experiences; makes sure all company standards are consistently demonstrated in every Associate and Customer interaction.
- Executes on company strategies for merchandising, store standards, seasonal transition planning, and inventory processes to meet operational goals and expectations.
- Is a "talent grower" who provides coaching, training, development, evaluation, supervision, and scheduling of store associates to meet the needs of the business and staffing budgets.
- Maintains proper security of the store location and all company assets.
- High School diploma or equivalent required; Associate or bachelor's degree related to Business Management preferred
- Minimum of 3 years' retail management experience with a mid to large size retailer
- Schedule flexibility to work evenings, weekends, holiday seasonal on a regular basis
- Must have a valid Driver's license
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to push and pull up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to stand for extended periods and work in a safe manner.
Ollie's is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with Federal and State Equal Opportunity Laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions applied for without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and identity, national origin, age, veteran's status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Management experience with these companies translates well to this opportunity: Walmart, Roses, Bed Bath and Beyond, Big Lots, Tractor Supply and Rural King just to name a few.
This job has expired.