Does the idea of selling industry-leading products and services in a brand new untapped, market appeal to you?
WOW! is taking our advanced fiber technology and award-winning customer service to residents in Seminole and Orange County, Florida!
Bring your entrepreneurial spirit and sell speeds up to 5 gig with our cutting-edge technology! This position offers a SIX FIGURE earning potential and allows you to own your success.
Currently offering a sign-on bonus of $2,000* AND a restricted stock grant of $5,000**!!
*payout schedule: $1,000 at 90 days, $1,000 at 180 days
** 2 year vesting
Make the most of your outgoing personality, drive to succeed, and desire to not be stuck behind a desk by joining our Residential Sales team.
WOW! offers an extensive training program, Full Benefits (including medical, dental, and vision), plus 401k with employer match and very competitive pay.
Average first-year total income is $87,300***
***amount includes base + commissions
All YOU need is:
- The ability to self-motivate
- The ability to work beyond business hours which means evenings and weekends
- Valid driver's license and driving record that meets our company standards.
In addition to significant discounts on broadband packages for employees residing in our service areas, WOW! offers a generous benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with a company match
- Paid time off and paid holidays
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee must be able to work outdoors in mid-western climates and is regularly required to drive, sit, stand, and walk.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
- regularly required to talk and hear
- required to use hands to type, handle objects and paperwork
- required to use close vision and be able to focus
- ability to work beyond normal business hours including evenings up to 9 pm, weekends, and holidays as necessary
- must be able to work in inclement weather
- while performing the duties of this job the employee is required to have and maintain a valid driver's license and driving record that meets the standards of our insurance company
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteranJob Requirements