Remote Sr Site Reliability Engineer If you are a Remote Sr Site Reliability Engineer with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience coding in higher level languages ( e.g. Python / Go / RUST)
- You take an SRE-centric approach to everything you build/manage, ensuring reliability, scalability, availability and security
- Experience in designing complex systems / frameworks following NALSD (Non Abstract Large System Design) methodologies
- Experience in configuration and maintenance of applications such as web servers, load balancers, databases, storage systems, orchestration, and observability platforms
- You enjoy hands-on troubleshooting in a distributed Linux systems environment and are comfortable in tracing problems through applications, systems, and networks.
- Hands-on experience with modern cloud technologies like GCP, AWS, and K8S.
- Experience with service observability best practices and tools (e.g., Splunk, ELK, Wavefront, SignalFx or the like)
- Experience learning software, frameworks and APIs
- Experience in using industry-standard DevOps tools (Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins/Spinnaker, jsonnett or the like)
- You can inspire other people to work with you, and you enjoy mentoring and coaching more junior engineers
What You Need for this Position - Site Reliability Engineer
What's In It for You Salary: $120K-$160K base
- Medical insurace
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Vacation/ PTO
So, if you are a Remote Sr Site Reliability Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Anya Glover
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.