Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
What You'll Do
Minimum education qualification
- Work with senior members of the team to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements in to customized solutions using the Tableau CRM platform.
- Implement Salesforce Tableau CRM solutions that adhere to platform best practices and perform peer code reviews.
- Lead development work streams, from design through testing and deployment, often working with junior members of the team both offshore and onshore.
- Review and correct project direction, approach, and key artifacts to keep implementation on track and solutions extensible and maintainable going forward.
- With project leadership, assist in the estimation of work effort, determination of required resources, and set a realistic schedule for development.
- Maintain effective client relations and rapport - delivering timely and relevant information with the ability to quickly identify and report project risks.
- Post-delivery - assists client teams in supporting the live application and perform handoff and knowledge transfer activities, positioning our clients for long term success.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field.
• EarnedSalesforce Certified Tableau CRM + Einstein Discovery certification.
• Aminimum of 1-1.5 years' experience with Tableau CRM (formerly EinsteinAnalytics) having successfully implemented at least 1 TCRM solution.
• Experiencewith Tableau CRM components like Data Manger, dataflows, recipes, bindings, SOQL/SOSL/SAQL,lens, visualizations, and publishing back on Lightning record page layouts.
• Performand document data analysis, data validation, data mapping/design, produce data samples/prototypesand produce ad-hoc reports. Obtain and analyze data by accessing multiplesources.
• Excellentwritten and oral communication skills a must.
• Experiencemanaging the software development lifecycle (Agile) with a distributed team.The benefits our employees enjoy:
This job has expired.
- 401(k) Savings Plan- Matched 150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
- Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Coverage!
- Low-premium and deductible. Plan with free preventive care.
- $12,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)- Ensuring a balance of work and home life