We are seeking an experienced Credentialed Veterinary Technician to join our team.
The successful candidate will be a believer in the possibilities of high quality veterinary medicine and patient care-with the expertise and technical know-how to make them happen.
Why We Need You
As a member of the VCA team, your mission will be to win the confidence of every pet parent-by delivering an outstanding client experience-so they will partner with us for the lifelong care of their companion animals.
You've worked hard for your credentialing and we want you to use the knowledge that you've invested your time and talent in. The skills that you will be utilizing include, but are not limited to:
• catheter placement
• anesthesia monitoring
• physical examinations and patient assessment
• surgical preparation and assisting
• laboratory work
• patient recovery
• compassionate care for our hospitalized patients
Why You Should Consider Us
At VCA, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth.
• You will enjoy exposure to a diverse and stimulating caseload, employ the most advanced imaging and monitoring tools, and tap into the expertise of more than 4,500+ doctors, including 600+ boarded specialists.
• You will sharpen your skills-and even learn some new techniques-and explore career options that only VCA can offer, such as continuing education, transfer, specialization, and leadership opportunities.
At VCA we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans Disabled.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!