About St. Christopher's Hospital for Children
St. Christopher's Hospital for Children, a partnership between Tower Health and Drexel University, is a 188-bed facility that provides exceptional care to children throughout the Greater Philadelphia area and surrounding counties.
St. Christopher's has more than 220 pediatric experts on staff, combining top-notch pediatric care with a wide array of pediatric specialties including Cardiology, Ear, Nose and Throat, Gastroenterology, Oncology, and Orthopedics. It houses the only Verified Pediatric Burn Center between New York City and Baltimore and is one of only three Level I Pediatric Trauma Centers in Pennsylvania. St. Christopher's is a Magnet® designated hospital and was recognized as a Women's Choice Award Best Children's Hospital.
In addition to its main location in Philadelphia, the hospital has a growing network of primary and specialty care locations throughout the Philadelphia suburbs and New Jersey so your child's health conditions can be treated close to home.
We also offer a robust Nurse Residency Program which all new graduate professional nurses will be enrolled into upon hire.
The RN functions as a member of the Healthcare team in a manner consistent with their scope of practice in Pennsylvania in concert with the policies and procedures of St. Christopher's Hospital for Children. The RN is responsible for assessment, planning, implementation, evaluation & documentation of care provided, and patient response to interventions. The RN promotes image enhancement on the organization and its service.
Skills & Abilities:
• Knowledge of current trends in nursing.
• Commitment to excellence in patient care.
• Effective interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrates accountability and professionalism.
• Adapts to change in a positive, professional manner.
• Commitment to customer service.
• Participates in continuous performance improvement activities.
• Must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care based on physical, psychological, developmental, social, educational, safety, and related criteria, appropriate to the age of the patients served in their service area.
Posted 16 minutes ago
Posted 15 minutes ago
Posted 15 minutes ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!