The Regional Human Resources Business Partner will support the Carlisle Architectural Metals Central region facilities which consists of four manufacturing plants - Elk Grove Village, IL; Louisville, KY; Schiller Park, IL; Acworth, GA - and one sales office - Andover, MN. This position is responsible for assisting in the coordination, development, and maintenance of policies, procedures, and programs designed to ensure that an adequately trained, compensated, and motivated workforce is available to meet the company's current and future organization needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Administers the employment function, which includes recruiting and screening of applicants, facilitating the use of any temporary employment agencies and managing the job posting system for internal/external candidates in accordance with company and legal guidelines.
* Serves as the day-to-day point of contact at the facility level regarding human resource policies and procedures and responsible for guidance to all employees to insure consistent adherence to these.
* Processes time and attendance at the plant and transmit information to Corporate on a bi-weekly basis.
* Coordinates and conducts open enrollments, changes, training sessions, and terminations for facility employees and submit proper forms for processing.
* Participates in all safety programs including all related meetings, committees, trainings, and reporting.
* Coordinates, facilitates, and/or assists in all training activities within the facility (i.e. safety compliance, orientation programs, anti-harassment training, etc.).
* Advises management and BU HR Manager in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
* Effectively supports and fosters the company's Open-Door Policy.
* Assists and conducts onsite employee relation investigations.
* Administers the Worker's Compensation program including complete documentation of injuries and administration of potential claims.
* Maintains all personnel records in accordance with EEO, privacy, and related requirements.
* Promotes working together with all departments to build continual improvement within the company.
* Coordinates and ensures regulatory compliance of the HR program, including posting required notifications, generating applicable documentation, and maintenance of employee files.
* Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
* Effective written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong time management and follow up skills.
* Ability to solve more complex problems by analyzing variables and applying appropriate solutions learned through experience and proficiency in understanding the job.
* Ability to recognize anomalies and critical situations and respond appropriately.
* Ability to apply strong functional computer knowledge in utilizing Microsoft Office Suite in completing assignments. May require knowledge of or ability to quickly learn specialized software to complete work assignments.
* Ability to proactively listen to others to understand issues and situations.
* Ability to clearly articulate business needs to both internal and external customers.
* Ability to exercise a high level of discretion and latitude in completing tasks.
* Knowledge of general employment laws, recruitment, EEO/AAP, safety training, and policy development.
* Knowledge of regulatory requirements, including those of Dept. of Labor, OSHA, and other state, and local governing bodies.
* Builds trust with others by encouraging open dialogue and collaboration. Seeks diverse perspectives to create stronger solutions.
* Managing Change
* Able to keep on track despite difficulties or barriers that may be encountered. Addresses conflict to find common ground solutions.
* Continuous Improvement
* Retains a mindset of always striving to make things better. Applies continuous improvement tools and processes to every aspect of the role.
* Customer Focus
* Listens to understand the needs of customers (internal and external). Builds trusting relationships and seeks innovative solutions for all customers. Always has the customer's needs top of mind.
* Continuous Learning
* Understands individual strengths and opportunity areas and seeks development opportunities to leverage strengths and lean into opportunity areas. Open to both giving and receiving feedback.
* Drive for Results
* Always has a sense of urgency to solve problems with actions. Seeks to align goals with attainment of organizational strategy. Has a sense of ownership and personal accountability for actions taken.
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's Degree in a discipline related to functional work.
* Three to five years of prior Human Resources experience required; manufacturing industry experience preferred.
* Standard office equipment.
* Office environment within a manufacturing facility.
* Occasional exposure to manufacturing areas.
* Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm.
* Travel will be required to locations on a regular cadence up to 50%.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Montvale, New Jersey
Posted 12 minutes ago
Pell City, Alabama
Posted 12 minutes ago
Posted 12 minutes ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!