Apply your experience working with individuals on the road to recovery from drug and alcohol addiction at BHN!
Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Recovery Specialist in the Unity Placeprogram at Behavioral Health Network!
In accordance with the BHN Mandatory COVID vaccine policy - all staff, interns, temps, residents and contractors are required to be fully vaccinated no later than day one of employment. Medical or religious exemptions will be offered and must be approved prior to starting work.
The same guidelines noted above apply during flu season (defined as December 1st - through end of flu season as announced by the CDC) for BHN's Mandatory Influenza Vaccine policy.
Additionally, BHN is a Tobacco Free workplace. All Staff, interns, temps, residents and contractors agree not to smell of or use Tobacco or ENDS products while on paid work time or within sight of any BHN facility.
Your experience, knowledge and great skills will support the Unity Place program with the following:
Who are we?Behavioral Health Network's Unity Place,
- Supporting the growth, independence, and safety of individuals served.
- Providing guidance and direct counseling, as needed.
- Acting as a role model to others.
- Facilitating diverse client groups.
- Provide crisis intervention and emergency services, as needed.
- Conveying individual and program information to other staff using a staff log.
- Completing program specific forms, documentation, and progress and group notes in a timely and thorough manner.
- Completing individually assigned responsibilities, such as room checks, house laundry, etc.
- Using your own vehicle for transportation of individuals, as needed.
a 16-bed co-ed program in Greenfield, MA, provides residential rehabilitation services to individuals suffering from addiction and mental illness.At Unity Place, staff empower those we serve to be in the 'driver's seat' of their lives, and to clearly define their needs, wants, hopes and dreams. The pursuit of our individuals' development of autonomy, self-esteem, and involvement in their own care is highly supported and encouraged. Behavioral Health Network
is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.Reasons to work with BHN:
- Work with an agency who does amazing things for others
- You will be able to change a person's life
- You will expand your experience in various areas of mental & behavioral health
- You will have the opportunity to grow within the agency
- You will not be bored with our fast-paced environment
- You will have excellent benefits package & time off benefits available
Qualifications/RequirementsWhat are we looking for in a Recovery Specialist?
How do I apply to be a Recovery Specialist?
- Commitment to client empowerment and growth, human rights, and community integration (required).
- One year of experience working with substance abuse population (required).
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent (required).
- Valid Driver's License (required).
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click 'Apply for Job' below!BHN maintains its commitment to social justice and diversity and strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply.
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
This job has expired.