Engage and support adults in substance use recovery to take charge and grow with Behavioral Health Network!
Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a full-time or per diem Recovery Specialist in the Holyoke TSS program at Behavioral Health Network!
In accordance with the BHN Mandatory COVID vaccine policy - all staff, interns, temps, residents and contractors are required to be fully vaccinated no later than day one of employment. Medical or religious exemptions will be offered and must be approved prior to starting work.
The same guidelines noted above apply during flu season (defined as December 1st - through end of flu season as announced by the CDC) for BHN's Mandatory Influenza Vaccine policy.
Additionally, BHN is a Tobacco Free workplace. All Staff, interns, temps, residents and contractors agree not to smell of or use Tobacco or ENDS products while on paid work time or within sight of any BHN facility.
Your experience, knowledge and great skills will support the Holyoke TSS program with the following:
Who are we?BHN Holyoke TSS (Transitional Support Services)
- Providing direct services and ensure the well-being of individuals served.
- Overseeing client activities, producing accurate and timely documentation, and being responsible for food shopping.
- Providing crisis intervention and emergency services, as needed.
- Adhering to regulations and requirements of licensing and funding sources.
- Safely transporting clients to healthcare appointments or the next level of care in their own registered and insured vehicle or program van.
- Keeping good time management for client's appointment times while following all applicable driving laws including posted speed limits.
- Maintaining client confidentiality.
- Maintaining an "acceptable" driving record status as outlined in BHN's Driving Policy.
is an all-male TSS program in Western Massachusetts. TSS offers an individualized, holistic approach to addiction recovery through integrative treatment planning, substance use counseling, vocational services, mental health and medical related goals, outcomes, and interventions. Behavioral Health Network
is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families, and communities in Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.Reasons to work with BHN:
- Work with an agency who does amazing things for others
- You will be able to change a person's life
- You will expand your experience in various areas of mental & behavioral health
- You will have the opportunity to grow within the agency
- You will not be bored with our fast-paced environment
- You will have excellent benefits package & time off benefits available
Qualifications/RequirementsWhat are we looking for in a Recovery Specialist?
How do I apply to be a Recovery Specialist?
- Commitment to client empowerment, human rights, and community integration.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent (required).
- One year of experience in substance abuse treatment environment (required).
- Knowledge of DPH Bureau of Substance Abuse Regulations.
- Valid driver's license (required).
- In successful recovery for two or more years, if applicable (required).
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click 'Apply for Job' below!BHN maintains its commitment to social justice and diversity and strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply.
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
This job has expired.