Empower those in substance use recovery to reclaim their lives and grow!
Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Recovery Specialist in the Hope Center program at Behavioral Health Network!
In accordance with the BHN Mandatory COVID vaccine policy - all staff, interns, temps, residents and contractors are required to be fully vaccinated no later than day one of employment. Medical or religious exemptions will be offered and must be approved prior to starting work.
The same guidelines noted above apply during flu season (defined as December 1st - through end of flu season as announced by the CDC) for BHN's Mandatory Influenza Vaccine policy.
Additionally, BHN is a Tobacco Free workplace. All Staff, interns, temps, residents and contractors agree not to smell of or use Tobacco or ENDS products while on paid work time or within sight of any BHN facility.
Your experience, knowledge and great skills will support the Hope Center program with the following:
Who are we?At Behavioral Health Network's Hope Center,
- Supporting the growth, independence, and safety of the individuals served.
- Providing guidance and direct counseling.
- Overseeing individuals' activities to ensure compliance with program activities and policies.
- Developing and facilitating treatment plans and diverse psycho-educational groups.
- Assisting individuals with aftercare planning by providing referrals and access to appropriate agencies.
- Providing crisis intervention and emergency services when needed.
- Providing transportation for them with insured and registered personal vehicles, as needed.
- Completing program specific documentation such as incident reports and progress notes, as well as reporting specific safety concerns.
- Working collaboratively with program supervisors to ensure quality of services for individuals served.
- Completing ongoing training and firsthand experience that will enhance their skills and provide additional employment opportunities.
we believe in the unique strengths, skills, and empowerment of the individual to motivate their treatment and recovery in our 30-day detoxification and stabilization services.Behavioral Health Network
is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.Reasons to work with BHN:
- Work with an agency who does amazing things for others
- You will be able to change a person's life
- You will expand your experience in various areas of mental & behavioral health
- You will have the opportunity to grow within the agency
- You will not be bored with our fast-paced environment
- You will have excellent benefits package & time off benefits available
Qualifications/RequirementsWhat are we looking for in a Recovery Specialist?
How do I apply to be a Recovery Specialist?
- High school diploma or G.E.D. (required).
- Valid Driver's License (required).
- Bilingual in Spanish & English (preferred).
- At least one year of experience working with substance abuse population (required).
- Commitment to client empowerment and growth, human rights, and community integration (required).
- In successful recovery for two or more years (required, if applicable).
- Availability for overnight and weekend shifts (preferred).
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click 'Apply for Job' below!BHN maintains its commitment to social justice and diversity and strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply.
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
This job has expired.