Bonaventure of Castle Rock has an exciting job opening for a Receptionist!
Paid Training, no experience necessary for the Receptionist position.
Hiring Immediately with interviews daily from 2:00-4:00 PM, no appointment necessary, at 1855 Low Meadow Blvd Castle Rock, CO 80109.
Call 303-681-3752 for more information.
We are looking for a Receptionist with excellent customer service skills who will be responsible for greeting visitors, answering phones, assisting the management team, and helping meet the needs of our residents. No experience is necessary. If you have a positive attitude and want to begin or grow your career in office management, we want you to join our team. Bonaventure is hiring immediately so apply today!
Top reasons to work at Bonaventure
What Will You Be Doing?
High Starting Wage - From $16.50
Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage with a minimum of 30 hours worked per week.
Flexible Spending Account - For Healthcare and Day Care expenses.
Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
Professional Growth - We provide on the job paid training.
Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your family.
Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is included for your safety which is our top priority.
This position is critical within our office management team. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Greeting community visitors with excellent customer service and respect.
- Answering a multi-line phone system, route calls, and take messages.
- Helping sort and distribute mail and packages.
- General office duties such as copying, filing, supply requisition, and other clerical skills.
- Assist with the preparation of community events and visitor tours.
- The Receptionist position is frequently referred to as an Administrative Assistant, Personal Assistant, Office Worker, and Reception in other companies.
Bonaventure of Castle Rock
- Excellent communication skills, professional, and well organized.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- English language required.
- CPR Certification (preferred).
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test.
Our beautiful state-of-the-art senior living community provides assisted living, memory care, and independent living. We provide in home health care to residents in our community. We are not a nursing home. We are immediately hiring so apply today. Why Work for Bonaventure Senior Living
Not all senior living communities are created equal. At Bonaventure, one of our main guiding philosophies is "you can never go wrong doing the right thing." This means that we are committed to caring for our residents and our team members.
Bonaventure is dedicated to providing an exceptional senior lifestyle
. Bonaventure's consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged satisfied residents and happy team members.
Bonaventure Senior Living associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with exceptional service. We represent a culture of respect, gratitude, and empowerment. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect match.
This job has expired.