Are you looking for an opportunity to move your career forward with an established industry leader? Join our team at Ceco Concrete Construction! In business since 1912, we have grown into the nation\u0027s largest concrete subcontractor, with our construction professionals building more than 200 projects representing over 20 million gross square feet each and every year.
- Using business software, prepare Rebar placing drawings of structures for field personnel use
- Create bar lists for rebar fabrication
- Overseeing rebar detailers
- Reviewing and coordinating the rebar shop drawings performed by outside vendors on projects that are not detailed with in-house personnel
- Reviewing and analyzing the project documents and identifying drawing and specification conflict, insufficient information and missing dimensions while contributing ideas to enhance project productivity and cost efficiency
- Preparing reinforcing quantity takeoffs and estimates as required
- Assisting in the coordination and developing of reinforcing steel delivery schedules with field supervisors
- Attending project meetings to resolve technical coordination issues
- Notifying project management of changes that might impact material and labor costs
- Ensuring duplication and delivery of up-to-date drawings and instructions to the job site
- Performs special projects and completes all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization
- Completed coursework or an equivalent combination of training and/or work experience reading structural drawings and performing computer-aided design utilizing CAD software
- Strong mathematical and visualization skills
- Advanced PC skills, specifically in a Windows environment, including collecting and analyzing data in Excel and creating documents and preparing correspondence in Outlook and Word
- Experience in 3D rebar detailing software preferred
Applications submitted without a resume will not be considered
Ceco Concrete Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.