With over 100 offices and nearly 6,000 associates throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level tax compliance, consulting and co-sourcing services to Private Equity firms of all sizes, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service.
CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions:
- Top 101 2021 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation
- 2021 America's Best Mid-Size Employers
- 2021 Best and Brightest Companies in Wellness
- 2022 Great Place to Work Certification
- 2022 Top Workplaces USA
Together, CBIZ and Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. (MHM) are ranked as one of the top providers of accounting services in the United States. MHM is an independent CPA firm that provides audit, review and attest services, while CBIZ provides, business consulting, tax and financial services.
CBIZ Valuation Group, one of the nation's largest independent, full service valuation companies, is currently seeking a Real Estate Valuation Senior Consultant for our national Real Estate Valuation Practice. The ideal candidate is one who is motivated and ready for an opportunity to work in a collaborative team environment where continued professional development is valued.
Our Valuation Senior Consultants perform all aspects related to the commercial real estate valuation/appraisal. Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform all aspects of client field work relating to real estate appraisal engagements under the direct supervision of senior consultants and above
- Researching data for analysis (Market/Sales/Rent/Regional, etc.)
- Analyzing property data and real estate income and expense statements
- Report writing
- Understanding of real estate appraisal valuation methodology and concepts
- May perform administrative support functions, client communication letters, request forms, etc.
- Extensive research and report writing skills
- Communicating and resolving questions or problems with clients
- Candidate should be state certified general licensed as a real estate appraiser
- A Bachelor's degree is required with 2-5 years of experience in real estate valuation or consulting
- Must possess a valid in-state driver's license as overnight travel will be required
- Proficient computer ability relative to the constructing of complex formulas and macros
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products (excel, word, etc.)
- MAI Designation not required but would be a plus.
If you are a qualified individual with a disabilityyou may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling [ Phone number blocked ] (toll free)or send an email to [ Link Removed ] .EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant's race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, gender identity, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit these following pages [ Link Removed ] and [ Link Removed ] .
[ Link Removed ]
This job has expired.