A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join the Physical Test Lab as a Quality Control Technician II The working hours will be on C shift 9:30PM to 6:00 am with occasionally overtime. The position will support laboratory functions, as well as sample analysis through several test procedures. You will perform daily quality control testing and report results to manufacturing. You will assist in the development of production standards to meet quality specifications and may recommend procedural changes. Youwill maintain the Physical Test Lab in audit-ready and cGMP compliant manner. Key areas of focus are Safety, Quality, Efficiency, Productivity, Teamwork and Communication.
Who you are:Minimum Qualifications:
- Lifting up to 25lbs and able stand for up to 8-hour shifts.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks including frequent hand to finger manipulations.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
What we offer:
- Quality Control and cGMP experience
- Ability to read and follow SOPs, Test Specifications, Test Methods and interpret technical data
- Demonstrated excellent organizational and communication skills (both verbal and written). Ability to work with teammates in a multi-shift operation and support MOS, EPIC, 6S and EHS SWAT Team efforts
- Able to work in a fast paced, multi-disciplinary team environment while maintaining a positive outlook and able to work independently once trained
- Mechanically inclined, safety conscious, organized, and attention to detail
- Ability to work well independently once trained, Self-motivated.
- Ability to change direction depending on business needs
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!Curious?
Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 216541
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time