A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
We are looking for a Quality Engineer to join our team supporting membrane manufacturing and device assembly in Jaffrey, NH. The world-class Jaffrey Manufacturing Center of Excellence is ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Certified, practices Six Sigma principles and is an environmentally conscious facility focused on long term sustainability.
Who you are:Minimum Qualifications:
- Provide guidance and support for membrane and device manufacturing. This includes the evaluation of deviations / out of specification conditions, data trending, and leading quality investigations (root cause analysis and corrective action plans).
- Provide guidance and support for product and process changes by working with the cross functional team to determine the implantation requirements based on applicable industry standards and regulations.
- Provide guidance and support for product validation and equipment qualifications including establishing acceptance criteria, sampling plans and performing data analysis.
- Write validation protocols and reports.
- Create / Revise Standard Operating Procedures, Test Methods and other documents.
- Perform statistical analysis and trending to assess and monitor product/process performance.
- Provide guidance for the disposition of non-conforming product and raw materials.
- Lead and participate in the creation of risk assessments (e.g. product and process-FMEA).
- Provide guidance and support for shelf life studies both accelerated and real-time aging. Including protocol creation, sample submission, data analysis, out of specification investigation, and report creation.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or related discipline
- 1+ years Quality Engineering experience in a FDA regulated (pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or medical device) environment
- Master's degree or MBA
- Knowledge in ISO & FDA regulations (such as 21 CFR 820, 210 & 211).
- Ability to conduct quality investigations including root cause analysis and determining corrective / preventative actions, Pragmatic risk-based decision maker with strong problem-solving ability.
- Demonstrated ability to create and update standard operating procedures ("SOP"),
- Validation experience in a regulated manufacturing industry.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to collaborate at all levels and functions of the organization and with customers, operate in a complex, matrixed, and fast paced environment and gain consensus with groups
- Collaborative and motivated team player. Always looking to share and advance best practices.
- Experience with relevant data analysis Software / Tools (Minitab) and Methods, working knowledge of Electronic Quality Systems (CAPA, Change Control, Documentation Management)
- ASQ CQE, Green Belt or Black Belt
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 216629
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time