ZOLL Medical is a growing, innovation-driven company on the forefront of delivering medical devices to save lives, and software solutions to improve efficiency. With customers in more than 140 countries, we continue to expand our reach, as well as our product offerings. Hospitals, emergency medical services (EMS), and others trust us to provide high-quality products and exceptional customer service. ZOLL products are used every day across the globe to save the lives of people who suffer sudden cardiac arrest. From Real CPR Help® technology-an industry first-to the world's only wearable defibrillator, our capabilities and features set us apart. But none of this would be possible without the motivation and dedication of ZOLL employees, and we're invested in their success.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Join our team. It's a great time to be a part of ZOLL!
Primary Purposes: Inspecting and testing products for conformance to specifications using various testing instruments. In addition, provides support to personnel on quality issues and testing operations.
- Inspects and tests products for conformance to specifications using various testing instruments.
- Prepares documentation of test results and reports the findings to the appropriate personnel. Maintains and records quality testing information in computer system.
- Evaluates customer complaints, retained samples and returned products (as required) and processes ZOLL returns according to appropriate defined methods.
- Determines root cause of non-conformance and takes appropriate steps to rectify the situation.
- Interprets quality assurance principles and /or procedures and makes modifications as necessary.
- Ensures compliance to procedures, standards and good manufacturing practices of applicable regulatory bodies.
- Trains new employees on quality measurements and testing practices.
- Maintains and performs test equipment calibrations in accordance with quality assurance procedures.
- Participates as a quality representative with all departments as necessary to ensure quality issues are satisfied.
- Reviews and assists in maintaining preventative maintenance system and records.
- Completes all required paperwork and tasks within established guidelines. Maintains work areas and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Supports continuous improvement and elimination of waste from processes and methods.
- Two Year degree in applicable discipline and/or 3-5+ years experience in a related position
- Proficiency with computers/software
- Ability to read specifications, procedures, and engineering drawings
- Experienced with use of mechanical and electrical test equipment
- Ability to lift 50 Lbs.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing ofactivities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,responsibilities, and activities will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities changewith business necessity. Essential and marginal job functions are subject to modification.ZOLL Medical Corporation appreciates and values diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. ADA: The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.