Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of the highest quality arc welding products, automated joining assembly and cutting systems, and has a global leading position in brazing and soldering alloys. With over 125 years of innovation and service excellence, we are committed to employing talent that will support our strategy to foster innovation, drive growth and provide a first class experience for our customers. Lincoln Electric: we operate to a higher standard to build a better world.
Req. ID: 22670
Lincoln Electric is seeking a Quality Assurance Technician for our Cleveland, Ohio headquarters. The Quality Assurance Technician will play a key role in perform quality checks and other quality related tasks for the consumable division. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a global leader in its industry. In addition to career growth potential, Lincoln Electric offers competitive pay with a lucrative annual profit sharing incentive, student loan repayment, tuition reimbursement, paid time off/paid holidays, retirement, medical/dental/vision and much more!
Education & Experience Required
- Provides technical support to engineers and scientists in areas such as production, operations, maintenance, safety, testing, process improvement or product development.
- Gathers, maintains, formats, compiles and manipulates technical data using established formulae and procedures and performs detailed mathematical calculations.
- Must have an uncompromising attitude towards quality.
- Apply Lincoln Electric Quality Management Systems to all daily activities.
- Encouraged to initiate changes for continuous product and process improvement.
- Maintain manufacturing quality performance metrics and/or quality records.
- Assist with the evaluation, proper identification, and disposition of all non-conforming items and materials.
- Be aware of all product, document, and process changes in your area of responsibility which affect quality.
- Assist in the training and performance feedback of production personnel to production supervision.
- Develop and performs random process and product audits.
Level III: Vocational Training & 5+ years of related experience or, Associates Degree in related field or, High School Diploma or equivalent & 7+ years of experience in related field.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
- Completion of Lincoln Electric 6 Sigma Gray Belt online training or direct equivalent is highly desirable.
- Additional technical training in the Quality Assurance field or Root Cause Analysis is highly desirable.
- Ability to work rotating shifts.
- Demonstrated computer skills in MS Office and Windows operating system.
- Basic knowledge of Lean principles, 5S, quality assurance tools, procedures, measurement techniques.
- Ability to develop and maintain records and to follow projects through to conclusion.
- Excellent oral, written communication and people skills; organizational skills to handle a constantly changing set of priorities with minimal supervision.
- Capable of frequent standing, walking, and lifting up to 60 lbs.
Lincoln Electric is a $3.2B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 11,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 56 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers. As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world's challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.Employment Status:
Hourly Full-Time Function:
Quality Assurance/Control Section:
Lincoln Cleveland (US10) EOE, including disability/veteransNearest Major Market:
Cleveland Job Segment:
Quality Assurance, Technical Support, Maintenance, Welding, Technician, Technology, Manufacturing
This job has expired.