Loparex LLC is the worlds largest manufacturer of extrusion base and silicone coated release liners for the converting industry. We have manufacturing operations throughout the U.S., Europe, China, and India. We are currently looking for high energy, safety focused and motivated individuals to join our Eden, NC workforce as Quality Assurance Inspector.
PURPOSE: Check and test product samples for the quality lab using a wide variety of testing equipment and techniques and thorough knowledge of product quality standards.
JOB SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
• High school diploma or GED
• Strong commitment to safety, quality, productivity and customers
• Previous experience that provides the qualifications to perform the job duties
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Solid computer skills
• Requires the ability to differentiate colors
• Requires the ability to read and write, follow verbal and written instructions, take accurate measurements and make calculations
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to communicate positively both verbally and in writing
• Previous manufacturing/quality experience preferred
• Must be able to stand/walk for up to 12 hours
• Must have the ability to wear personal protective equipment including ear plugs, safety glasses, and steel toe shoes
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Promotes safety by participating in safety engagement and following all safety guidelines and procedures
• Responsible for performing testing on product samples by following work instructions and customer specifications. Determines if product meets criteria
• Records testing and measuring results by entering information into computer
• Checks product and raw stock quality within quality lab by visually inspecting
• Use of 5Y process to troubleshoot issues
• May serve as quality mentor
• Calibrates testing equipment as necessary
• Prepares samples, records test data, certifies and sends to customers
• Initiates internal rejections based on non-conformance
SECONDARY JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Other duties as assigned by manager
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable law.
Posted 33 minutes ago
Posted 30 minutes ago
Posted 17 minutes ago
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our