For this opening we will consider candidates from the following locations: Omaha,NE,United States | Joplin,MO,United States;West Point,GA,United States
Requisition Processing Functions
- Review and process purchasing requisitions for strict adherence to purchasing policies and procedures, returning incomplete/incorrect requisitions to the originator
- May receive and track service requests for computer hardware, software, and telephone equipment, contacting appropriate department for correct specifications and approval
- Create purchase orders
- Contact vendor to place the order and negotiate the best possible value for the Company, establish purchasing terms, and shipping method
- Maintain departmental files in an organized manner ensuring all paperwork is filed accurately and timely
- May review monthly billing statements to verify correct pricing
- Compile data for routine and custom report preparation, resolving any data discrepancies and ensuring reports are completed accurately.
- Process all receivable information in a timely manner
- Review open purchase orders and contact the purchasing individual or department for status of order
- Enter receiving information into purchasing system
- May notify end user when equipment received
- Copy and send receivable documentation to Accounts Payable
- Strive to enhance the department relationship with internal customers and vendors ensuring the highest quality and responsive service possible is provided
- Assist in resolving basic, routine vendor or internal customer problems escalating the more complex problems to assigned supervisor
- Respond to vendor or internal department with resolution in an appropriate and timely manner
- Strive to exceed customers' expectations while remaining cognizant of departmental policies and procedures
- Assist employees in the bid solicitation process as needed
- Work with internal groups to resolve billing issues
- Educate employees on purchasing policies and procedures as situations arise
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum one year customer service experience required. Minimum one year purchasing experience preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Word and Excel required
Connecting people with each other and the right information is mission critical. Our Company develops innovative cloud-based technology to make it easier, more effective and more efficient to make the right connections. Our solutions put people in sync with each other and the right information, so they gain the insight needed to reach better decisions on the issues that matter most. We do it with a laser focus on reliability.
The Company is a leading provider of technology-driven, communication services, serving Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. For more than 30 years, we have been leading the way in hosted and cloud-based solutions.
Our solutions connect people with each other and the information needed to gain insights for better decisions on the issues that matter most - Information to Insight.
Our Company has sales and/or operations in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, Latin and South America and is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and Other Protected Categories. Our Company welcomes and encourages applications of individuals with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.ABOUT THE TEAM
Intrado's Traditional Conferencing division provides meeting, messaging and collaboration tools that allow businesses to unlock the creativity of their teams and fuel productivity as if everyone was in one room - even when team members are across the globe. These solutions allow talk, share and meet in real-time and enable businesses to reach any audience, anywhere at any time from one place.
Intrado also offers Cloud PBX systems for globally distributed corporations, Cloud Contact Centers to enable technical support and remote agents supporting businesses and Hosted MPLS Networks to increase business efficiency, execution and security.
With products and services ranging from audio / video conferencing services to meeting management tools, we also provide professional services to ensure support and training at each stage - from implementation of our tools and services throughout the customer lifecycle. Intrado is the #1 global conferencing partner, Cisco Meetings partner and a Microsoft Gold Collaboration Partner.
This job has expired.