GPI Geospatial offers excellent benefits, including a 401(k) plan, ESOP, medical/dental/vision plans, and vacation/sick/personal time, and more. GPI Geospatial is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
GPI Geospatial is seeking a Proposal Coordinator who actively participates and collaborates with Business Development, Marketing, and staff to develop and produce proposals and qualifications packages in response to RFP's/RFQ's in any of our offices.
Do you value a company that puts employee satisfaction and diversity at the forefront of who they are? If so, GPI Geospatial wants you!
GPI Geospatial is a multi-discipline engineering firm providing planning, design, and construction services for transportation infrastructure and building system projects throughout the United States for over 50 years. Ranked in the Top 100 Firms by Engineering News Record, GPI Geospatial is a forward-thinking, innovative firm with a culture that is committed to excellence and fosters staff empowerment. For more information visit: www.gpinet.com
- Assist with the creation and maintaining of marketing collateral, including, but not limited to, resumes, project sheets, brochures, etc., as needed
- Assist with development of marketing graphics
- Add/update client/contact information to Deltek Vision and maintain appropriate mailing lists, as needed
- Assists with social media presence and collaborate ideas for the improvement of social media reputation and recognition, as needed
- Assists with event and conference planning, as needed
- Research new opportunities and industry trends, as needed
Requirements MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree (Business, Marketing, or English major preferred)
- 2+ years of relevant, professional experience coordinating proposals
- High-level of creativity/problem-solving ability and attention to detail
- Organizational and time management skills
- Maintain a valid driver's license with a clean motor vehicle report (MVR) for final consideration
- Possess a personal vehicle for use on or around a job site
- Read, write, and understand plans and direction given in the English language
- Basic computer skills with the ability to create and edit Microsoft Word and Excel documents, create Outlook emails and utilize SharePoint and Microsoft Teams to communicate with other team members