$1,000 Sign-On Bonus
Are you looking to build a career in the environmental field? Are you passionate about the environment and working collaboratively to improve our environment? If the answer is, "Yes!" then we have an exciting career opportunity for you. Who are we? We are Montrose Environmental Group, the premier environmental services provider.
The Environmental Compliance Project Manager (RCRA) position manages projects and supports, under the direction of a Service Line Manager or Program Manager, environmental compliance projects. The Environmental Compliance Project Manager (RCRA) must have a strong technical background and be able to provide leadership and guidance on projects. They will review deliverables for quality following company standards and policies and help further existing client relationships. They will prepare proposals, cost estimates, reports, and train, mentor, and direct field staff and project professionals. The position will be required to conduct fieldwork and calculations, prepare permits and regulatory documents, and assist with preparation of other environmental compliance documents.
This role can be based out of our Orlando, FL or Wilmington, NC offices.
Description: Hazardous Waste, Solid Waste, Hazardous Materials, Environmental Compliance
WHAT WE CAN OFFER TO YOU
At Montrose, we're not just determined to think about a better way forward for environmental services today and down the road - we're committed to making it a reality. Our Principles guide us: We Value Our People, We Value Our Community, We Value Our Clients, We Value Our Shareholders. We care for the well-being of our people and offer:
Competitive Compensation Packages
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Medical, Dependent Care and Transit Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company paid Life and Disability Insurance and access to additional voluntary programs
- 401k with a competitive employer match
- Progressive vacation policies and company holiday to ensure work/life balance for our people
- A financial assistance program to help support peers in need
- Access to telemedicine and employee assistance programs
- Access to best rates in the industry to bring your student loan debt down to size
- Manage a variety of waste stream determinations, hazardous waste management, solid waste management, and other areas pertaining to (but not limited to) RCRA Compliance projects
- Prepare environmental compliance documents, permits, plans, and procedures
- Work effectively, both independently and in a team setting
- Conduct field work at client sites to collect data
- Lead data collection efforts and research projects
- Knowledgeable of regulatory standards in an environmental technical area
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Exercise safe work practices by following all Company safety rules and OSHA regulations, including attendance at all required safety training programs
- Participate in the company's continuous improvement programs and provide support to team efforts
- Keep up-to-date and current on industry trends by completing formal training, reviewing professional publications, and attending professional workshops
- Develop strong working relationships with clients
- Develop proposals in response to RFPs and client requests
To perform this job successfully, individuals must be able to perform each duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the duties and responsibilities.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's Degree in Environmental Sciences, Chemistry, or Engineering (preferably civil, environmental, or chemical) from an accredited four-year college or university
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work well under pressure with multiple deadlines
- Working knowledge of RCRA, TSCA, EPCRA, CAA, CWA, OSHA, NPDES, and DOT preferred
- 2-5 years of environmental compliance experience with industrial, municipal, and/or federal clientele.
- Prior consulting experience is a plus.
- OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER preferred
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions to present to supervisors.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Work environment will vary greatly depending on nature of assigned tasks.
- The position involves travel as needed.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees so classified. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 949-988-3500 or email@example.com for assistance.
Vaccination against Covid-19 is strongly preferred. All employees will be subject to policies and procedures of the Company that may be dependent on vaccination status.MAKE THE MOVE
From comprehensive air measurement and laboratory services to regulatory compliance, emergency response, permitting, engineering, and remediation, Montrose delivers innovative and practical design, engineering and operational solutions that keep its clients on top of their immediate needs - and well ahead of the strategic curve. We are a fast-paced and dynamic team. At Montrose, you are your own boss, but you will get tons of guidance and plenty of support from talented, super-smart colleagues. Therefore, if freedom, autonomy, head-scratching professional challenges attract you, we'd love to speak with you.
Want to know more about us? Visit montrose-env.com and have fun!
Montrose is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Montrose is committed to recruiting and hiring qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status. Montrose is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in its employment for individuals with disabilities
This job has expired.