Project Manager - Mission Critical
Career Area: Engineering
What We're Looking For:
Barge Design Solutions is currently seeking a Project Manager focused on civil site design projects within our Mission Critical / Data Center Program Team. Position will be located in any of the Barge offices or working remotely.
Education & Experience Qualifications:
- Works with Mission Critical Program leadership to implement proper PM procedures for this programmatic data center work.
- Collaborates with stakeholders on proposals to determine time, cost, & processes for accomplishing projects deliverables.
- Collaborates with stakeholders to establish Project Management Plans and assemble teams.
- Executes activities to ensure that goals or objectives of projects are accomplished within defined time and established budget in a technically sound manner.
- Provides technical leadership on civil-site data center projects including preparation of grading, drainage, site layout, utility, erosion control plans, permit documents.
- Develops contracts including subcontracts to comply with Barge terms.
- Ensures Quality Program implementation and execution.
- Reviews project reports and findings.
- On occasion visit job site for construction observation duties
- Supports team in managing construction administration activities to include including responses for Requests for Information, Submittals, Pricing Requests, Construction Change Directives, Consultant Supplemental Instructions, Addendums, Bulletins, etc.
- Mentors others and builds employee capabilities
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with clients, customers, officials, contractors, and others.
- Sets and example of our core values in daily actions and promotes a positive workplace culture
- Performs other duties as requested
Why join us?
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited program
- Minimum of 10 years' experience with civil site/land development/project management
- PE registration
- Strong design and technical credibility
- Excellent oral, written and graphical communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage concurrent projects and deadlines
- Strong teambuilding and collaboration skills
Barge Design Solutions, Inc., is an engineering and architecture firm with diverse in-house multidisciplinary practice areas. The employee-owned company is more than 400-people strong and serves clients nationwide from multiple U.S. locations. Barge is ranked No. 171 on Engineering News-Record (ENR)'s 2021 Top 500 Design Firms list, is No. 177 on Architectural Record's Top 300 Architecture Firms and is a certified Great Place To Work®.
Our primary purpose for being in business is ultimately to create a better life by unleashing the potential of our people, clients and communities. This purpose is supported by our company's core values because at the end of the day, Barge CARES:
- Collaborate - Help and expect help. Teamwork is essential in what we do.
- Authentic - Honesty, integrity and trust are at the heart of everything we do. We are who we say we are.
- Responsible - We are accountable for our work, our attitude, and our actions. We make Barge better.
- Excellence - We go all in and expect more of ourselves than others expect of us.
- Service - We are humble. We use our gifts in service of others.
We believe that if we are living out our purpose for being in business and integrating our values into everything we do, we will ultimately achieve our vision to be the firm best known for being selected when it matters most.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.