From the inception of a project through to completion and beyond, Turner & Townsend help to deliver the outcomes that matter through transformational programs covering the full spectrum of consultancy, project delivery and post-project operations.
With offices located globally, you're never far away from our services. Working from 118 offices in 50 countries, we make the difference to projects across the real estate, infrastructure and natural resources sectors worldwide.
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused, supported by an inclusive and fun company culture. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result, our people get to enjoy working on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
In November 2021, CBRE acquired controlling ownership interest in Turner & Townsend forming a strategic partnership between the firms. Effective January 1, 2023, CBRE Heery, formerly operating under CBRE, will now operate as a subsidiary of Turner & Townsend Inc. CBRE Heery will continue under the legal entity name "CBRE Heery" until such time that a formal name change to "Turner & Townsend Heery" is made.
CBRE Heery are seeking an experienced Project Manager - Infrastructure to support our major Aviation client . The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, have excellent communication skills, be able to take the initiative and drive activities with limited supervision.
- Interfacing with the client and other consultants, at all project stages.
- Financial management - Ensuring prompt client invoicing and utilizing Financial system to monitor a project's financial status.
- Project planning, including producing the detailed project plan.
- Monitoring and applying performance management techniques.
- Managing the change control process.
- Managing the flow of project information between the team and the client, through regular meetings and written communications.
- Preparing formal project budget progress and other reports.
- Quality Control - Ensuring compliance with quality standards.
- Working to construct proposals for new work or variations for existing projects.
- Identifying opportunities to improve Project Management procedures, templates and products referring ideas to the appropriate line manager.
- Identifying and ensuring that the appropriate line manager is aware of quality, safety, health and environment issues.
- Establishing effective project governance, processes and systems to be utilized throughout project.
- General line management responsibilities (where appropriate) are effectively discharged.
- Proven track record of leading/managing complex, multi-phase, capital projects of $300 million or greater
- Experience providing leadership of a team in an integrated project delivery organization
- Experience in negotiating multi-million dollar contracts
- Track record of following through on commitments
- Displays track record of proven success managing projects and managing a team of project managers
- Demonstrated experience in delivering major capital projects successfully (on budget, on time, meeting safety and quality standards within approved scope)
- Demonstrated excellent written/verbal communications
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum ten (10) years demonstrated experience in management on capital programs
- Project Management Institute (PMI) certification, Program Management certification preferred
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/
Turner & Townsend does not accept any speculative or unsolicited CV's that have been sent to our internal recruitment team or hiring managers from agencies outside of our preferred supplier list or that have not followed due process. Any speculative or unsolicited CV's will be treated as a direct application.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
It is strictly against Turner & Townsend policy for candidates to pay any fee in relation to our recruitment process. No recruitment agency working with Turner & Townsend will ask candidates to pay a fee at any time.
Any unsolicited resumes/CVs submitted through our website or to Turner & Townsend personal e-mail accounts, are considered property of Turner & Townsend and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorised Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Turner & Townsend, there must be a formal written agreement in place and the agency must be invited, by the Recruitment Team, to submit candidates for review.
This job has expired.