Project Manager - Commercial Construction *Job Title:* Project Manager
*Location:* King of Prussia, PA
*Benefits:* Company Vehicle, Full Health Benefits, PTO, 401k with Match
*Requirements:* Commercial Construction Project Management, Structural Concrete
For almost 50 years, we have been a leader in the construction of commercial pools, and we are looking for a Project Manager with commercial construction experience to join our team.
Prior direct experience with pool construction is NOT required.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- strong commercial construction project management experience
- structural concrete experience
- experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- an understanding of the trades (ability to troubleshoot electrical & plumbing)
- strong computer skills
What You Will Be Doing You will be managing the construction of commercial pools ranging in size from $500K to over $6M
- Scoping the project
- Reviewing all subcontracts
- Reviewing submittals and order information
- Coordinating manpower, subcontractors, etc.
- Developing project schedules
- Coordinating ordering, material deliveries, miscellaneous material takoffs, etc.
- Conducting site meetings
- Managing project RFIs and Change Orders
- Handling project closeout
- Troubleshooting all technical items, construction issues, etc.
What's In It for You - Competitive Base Salary ($100K-$125K)
- Company Vehicle
- Full Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Parental Leave
- Professional Development Assistance
- 401k Plan with company match
- Paid Time Off
We are interviewing now!
So, if you are a commercial construction Project Manager with structural concrete experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!