Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
What we are looking for:
• Project management experience with both Waterfall and SAFe/Agile
• Looking for driver-typepersonality, proactive, problem-solving, comfortable adapting to change andoperating in an ambiguous environment.
• Proven ability to develop and execute plans (e.g., ability to plan, develop, anticipate, troubleshoot, derive solutions, execute plans, draw conclusions, make recommendations)
• Strong relationship management skills and community orientation - demonstrated ability to build credible relationships across the organization and within communities
• Ability to effectively communicate ideas and the decisiveness to translate those ideas into actions, and actions into results
• Creative thinker, and ability to recognize opportunities, and stimulate internal actions to produce innovative solutions • Strong leadership skills to effectively drive programs, influence thinking and negotiate (preferably across geographies)
• Strong analytical skills with keen instinct on how to gather meaningful data and construct persuasive positions
• Ability to juggle multiple projects while managing change and shifting priorities
• Ability to confidently interact with individuals at varying levels and positions
• Strong organization and prioritization skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!