Project Manager If you are a Project Manager with Heavy Commercial Experience, please read on!
(Applicants who fill out questionnaire go to front of the line)
Top Reasons to Work with Us 1. Competitive Six Figure Salary!
2. The Ultimate Benefits Package!
3. Super Generous PTO/Vacation Time!
4. Huge Bonus Package!
What You Will Be Doing Main Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the provisions and requirements of all contract documents, including: plans, specifications, owners contract, sub-contracts and purchase orders
- Develop Construction Budgets and interface with accounting team complete some basic accounting functions as it pertains to the project
- Review and approve - subcontractor and vendor invoices and change requests
- Manage and hire sub-contractors for all projects including writing contracts, scopes of work for contracts, etc. with assistance from Administrative Assistant
- Maintain relationships with clients, sub-contractors, architects, engineers, government officials, and other related parties
- Ensure quality of work by subcontractors and Core Built Contracting meets quality expectations
- Write significant project related correspondence. Prepare and develop reports for client project status meetings/requests
- Develop Critical Path project schedule that shows a logical critical path, float and durations with properly scheduled predecessors and successors in an organized breakdown structure
What You Need for this Position 5+ years as a Project Manager or Equivalent Construction Management Experience and:
- Prior Commercial General Contracting experience
- A plus if you have experience with Heavy Industrial Construction: College's, Waste Water Plants, and Ground-Up Expansion GC work
- Experienced with any of the following: Education, Municipal, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Commercial, and Private work
- Ability to read and understand Construction Blueprints, specifications & technical language of construction
- Well-developed skills for managing project profitability and reporting including: budgeting, forecasting, and analyzing job costs and project budgets
- Total understanding of project budgeting and estimating
- MS Word & Excel experience required
- MS Project experience a plus
- Bluebeam, Revit, and Revu a plus
What's In It for You Competitive Base Salary: ($100k-$140k) DOE
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Collaborative Team Environment
- Opportunity for Professional Growth
- 3 Weeks Vacation/PTO
- Big Bonus
- $401(k) /w 4% match
- Company Truck Provided
So, if you are a Project Manager with Heavy Commercial Construction Experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!