Are you looking for an opportunity to move your career forward with an established industry leader? Join our team atCeco Concrete Construction!Ceco Concrete Construction LLC is one of the nation's largest concrete subcontractors. Ceco was founded in 1912 and has more than 100 years of experience serving the commercial construction markets, partnering with our clients to provide value to projects of varying scope and complexity.
- Participates in the preparation of formwork/framework layout drawings.
- Supports the project team in establishing the sequential steps involved in all processes with the scope of the project, and adapts schedules and work tasks accordingly.
- Works closely with the project team monitoring the safety, cost and scheduling of construction projects.
- Coordinates material purchases, deliveries, tracking and forecasting ensuring maximum utilization of Ceco's physical resources.
- Participates in basic layout and field engineering activities.
- Develops and maintains customer relationships to enhance company's ability to procure projects.
- Performs special projects and completes all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering and 6 months of work experience successfully supporting similar primary responsibilities meeting and exceeding performance expectations.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, as well as with customers and vendors.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Ability to read and understand drawings.
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task in fast paced environment.
Applications submitted without a resume will not be considered.
Applications valid through March 31, 2021.
Ceco Concrete Construction is an EqualOpportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.