Project Engineer If you are a Project Engineer seeking the chance to grow your career with a leader in multifamily construction, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us We were founded in 1988 to provide General Contracting and Construction Management services to real-estate developer clients in Northern California. In 1993 a second office was opened by a partner in Boise Idaho to extend those same services to clients based in the Treasure Valley. In 2010 another office was opening in Utah to help better serve our growing client base in the intermountain region. Today our company operates out of our two offices located in Eagle, ID and Salt Lake City, UT to meet the expanding needs of our clients in the region. Our mission is to be known as a growing, honest contractor with a reputation for quality, meeting commitments and providing creative solution at a competitive price, while maintaining a high level of integrity and an excellent work environment with genuine concern for our employees, clients and environment.
What You Will Be Doing - Responsible for managing project documentation, including RFIs, Submittals, Insurance, Subcontracts, Permits and more
- Assist with generating bid invitation list, draft invitation to bid, distribute to subcontractors
- Follow up to ensure participation, assist with job walks, manage Procore site, collect and organize bids
- Review and familiarize all necessary project documentation, I.e., plans, specifications, addendum and contracts
- Develop Strong Communications with Trade Contractor Foreman and Project Manager
- Ensure project are progressing in accordance with the project schedule, budget, and quality standards
- Aid the project manager in assembling pricing for requested Change Orders. Upon receipt of pricing package into a change event for the project managers review
- Process project information in a timely manner to those affected so as not to delay the project. This includes project RFIs, submittals, ASIs
What You Need for this Position - Minimum 1 year of experience directly supporting either Project Management, Field Management
- 1+ Years of experience of General Contractor experience with related project experience in Multi-family projects
- Knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods, construction scheduling, and engineering principles and techniques
- Knowledge of various design and construction means, methods and materials, their characteristics, and installation procedures.
- Proficient with Software Applications such as MS Office, MS Project, Procore is a plus
What's In It for You - Above Market Base Salary (DOE)
- 3 Weeks PTO
- Profit Sharing
- 401k (with match!)
- Health, Vision, Dental
So, if you are a Project Engineer with experience running ground up multifamily and commercial construction, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!