Keller is the world leader in geotechnical construction and deep foundations. With a North American presence of over 100 years, we operate as the market leader with over 50 offices throughout the US and Canada. By connecting global resources and local experience, Keller develops innovative, practical, and cost-effective solutions to geotechnical challenges. Our values of integrity, collaboration, and excellence enable us to lead the industry in providing the optimal solution for our clients.
Keller is looking for an experienced Project Assistant based out of our Miami, FL location.
In this position, you will be responsible for completing the following:
Other responsibilities include:
- Assist in fulfilling client prequalification requests.
- Collect, collating, and distribute project specific documentation.
- Collect, review, and collating project information for bidding purposes.
- Receiving, collating, tracking and electronically filing daily project reports.
- Receiving, collating, and electronic tracking internal engineering requests and non-conformances.
- Assisting project management and engineering staff with administrative tasks as needed.
- Answer phones as needed.
- Order and dispense supplies.
- Compose and type appropriate correspondence, letters, reports, projects, memos, etc. as needed.
- Collect and distribute mail and package deliveries to office staff.
- Operate copiers, plotters, phone system, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
Qualified candidates will have previous experience performing the responsibilities detailed above preferred, proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) and Sharepoint required. A High school diploma or equivalent required; some college coursework in accounting or general administration preferred but not required. Previous construction project accounting experience preferred but not required. Candidates must demonstrate strong attention to detail and ability to work independently.
Keller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Keller Foundations is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.