Project Architect If you are a solid Project Architect with Transportation, or Public Works project experience, please read on!
We are an Architectural/Product Management company that has been around for the last 40 years. We continue to thrive because of our strong client relationships, creativity and advancements in technology. From designing accessibility for special needs to designing state-of-the-art airports, and stations, our team will continue to deliver transformative solutions to enhance the user experience. We are looking for great people to add to our thriving team.
Top Reasons to Work with Us 1. We invest in your professional development, and we exercise leader mentorship.
2. You will have the opportunity to impact dynamic projects.
*3. You will receive a full range of benefits and perks from healthcare to work from anywhere flexibility and flex time off. *
What You Will Be Doing - Providing oversight and management of day-to-day project activities
- Assisting in directing project team through all phases and delivery of projects
- Managing project budgets and schedules
- Overseeing planning and design of projects
- Working with project managers, public officials, and committees at public and transportation agencies with an ability to guide decision-making for complex and sensitive planning issues and projects
- Providing high-quality research and analysis, interpret data, synthesize conclusions into recommendations using concise verbal and written presentations and reports
- Leading clients through project goal and objective development, programming, data gathering, and design development
- Participating in business development, proposal writing, and project interviews
- Mentoring and guiding staff members at the junior and intermediate levels
What's In It for You *- Competitive Salary $85-130K+ *Based on Experience
- Work From Anywhere Flexible (Must Be Local)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Flex Time Off and Paid Holidays
What You Need for this Position Bachelor or Master of Architecture Degree
License in California preferred (or licensing already started)
At least 6+ years experience in Architecture with:
- Public sector and transportation projects
- Leadership and organizational skills
- Expertise in leading construction document preparation, and delivery
- Design Development
- Architectural Planning
- Transportation design
- Project Architecture
So, if you are a solid Project Architect with Transportation, or Public Works project experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!