Bonaventure Senior Living has an exciting job opening for a Programmer\Software Engineer!
Are you a programmer looking for a full-time position with an established company and an excellent team? If so, please read on!
Bonaventure is a vertically integrated company that develops, designs, constructs, and operates "state of the art" senior living communities. We are currently looking for a resourceful, results-driven Programmer/Software Engineer to join our team.
What You Will Be Doing
- Creating new and dynamic web-based business modules for a family of companies. The modules will include applications in:
- Management systems
- Human resources
- Real estate development
- Creating Mobile Based Apps, Desktop Applications and interfacing with third party web services.
- Develop, test, and maintain new and existing software applications.
- Recommend use and/or installation of new system components, releases, or upgrades.
- Maintain and provide system software documentation.
- Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology.
- Assist personnel of other departments as a computer resource.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years' experience developing web applications
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Object oriented software development expertise
- Experience with .NET 4.0 development using VB preferred
- Experience with Telerik Controls desired
- Experience using SQL queries in developing database applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- Responsibilities may require evening and weekend work in response to needs of the systems being supported
Top reasons to work at Bonaventure
- English language required.
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test.
Bonaventure Senior Living
- High Starting Wage
Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage with a minimum of 30 hours worked per week.
Flexible Spending Account - For Healthcare and Day Care expenses.
Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
Continuing Education Reimbursement - Online education opportunities and wage increases based upon completed courses.
Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your family.
Our beautiful state-of-the-art senior living communities provides assisted living, memory care, and independent living. We provide in home health care to residents in our community. Why Work for Bonaventure Senior Living
Not all senior living communities are created equal. At Bonaventure, one of our main guiding philosophies is "you can never go wrong doing the right thing." This means that we are committed to caring for our residents and our team members.
Bonaventure is dedicated to providing an exceptional senior lifestyle
. Bonaventure's consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged satisfied residents and happy team members.
Bonaventure Senior Living associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with exceptional service. We represent a culture of respect, gratitude, and empowerment. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect match.
This job has expired.