Expected Travel: Up to 10%
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Global Functions - The Corporate division is the central operating unit of the company; setting strategy and policy and providing business development, finance, human resources, information technology, investor relations and legal support to the businesses. The global Company headquarters is located just outside of Philadelphia in Wayne, PA. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
The IT Program & Relationship Manager (PRM) role is responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific Information Technology programs of projects within the Commercial area, ensuring consistency and alignment with company strategies, goals, processes and procedures.
• Oversight of all projects within the assigned program.
• Lead project teams in the analysis, design, implementation and development of information systems.
• Support the initiation process for new project requests including analysis of possible solutions, scope definition, resource, cost and schedule planning.
• Liaise with business owners to ensure effective communication and translation of business needs into technical requirements.
• Provide input to, and support of, the alignment of IT strategy to the objectives of the Commercial organization.
• Effectively manage the relationship with relevant external consultants, network and equipment suppliers.
• Develop requests for proposals (RFPs) for external services.
• Complete and communicate weekly reporting on the status of all projects with the program.
Education / Experience Requirements
• Bachelor's degree, or equivelent combination of education and experience, required.
• Minimum 5 years of experience leading, designing and executing on significant programs of business process and IT systems reengineering and change.
• Medical Device or Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred.
• Six Sigma or other Business Process Mapping certification preferred.
• Professional Project Management certification preferred.
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
• SAP implementation experience, preferably from a business analyst or IT support discipline preferred.
• Knowledge of Computer Systems Validation preferred.
• Proven track record of leading projects in an ERP environment, preferably SAP.
• Experience of building relationships with executive and senior leadership, with a proven ability to influence and collaborate at all levels.
• Extensive experience in applying structured project management and systems development methodologies to deliver business change.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills, developing creative solutions and meeting project objectives.
• Proven facilitation skills across multiple business disciplines, organization levels and geographies.
• The ability to prioritize and manage several projects and customers simultaneously.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Customer focused.
• Approachable and enthusiastic.
• Flexible and adaptable.
• Able to work on own initiative and as a team player.
• Good organizational skills with cultural awareness and sensitivity
• Good judgment and problem-solving ability and can understand the impact of decision making on both Teleflex and their customers.
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® - trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose.Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.