A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
As a Program Manager within the Strategy and Transformation team, you are a critical business partner for the API, Excipient and Media cluster and will be accountable for the preparation and execution of strategic projects. The projects in scope are usually of a complex nature. Within those you will manage the workstream leads, internal and external resources required to deliver the program and ensure reporting to relevant stakeholders and the upper management.
You contribute will to the execution of the LS strategy and will support the development of strategic initiatives, thus prepare the sites within the cluster for future business and requirements.
The cluster you are supporting comprises 6 manufacturing sites in the US, which will require the readiness to travel. The position is located at the St. Louis Cherokee site, MO, in the USA.
Who You Are:
- You have a university degree, preferably in life science, engineering or MBA, PMP certification required
- You are fluent in English and have a profound knowledge of quality regulations
- You have >8 years of professional experience
- You have significant skills and experience in project management and a history of successfully executed larger technical investment projects (10M$-100M$) as project lead
- You have excellent communication skills in order to manage the stakeholders
- You have the ability to set up effective project teams/-structures and set realistic, challenging objectives for the project team
- You can analyze complex situations in order to develop solutions
- You are result driven, inclusive and can identify required resources and stakeholders
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 219078
Location: St. Louis
Career Level: E - Professional (10+ years)
Working time model: full-time