ECS is seeking a Program Manager to work in our Washington, DC office. Please Note: This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Ability to manage specialized medium and medium-to-large enterprise Information Technology and Information Management programs, involving multiple stakeholders, complex integration scenarios, and large project teams with diverse skill sets.
- Thorough understanding of all strategic and operational aspects of managing a large, complex organization, along with corresponding management methods, methodologies and philosophies.
- Capable of successfully applying theoretical/academic concepts of management and administration, as well as the R&D efforts, in concrete contexts of the program.
- Carries the ultimate responsibility for a complex, medium and medium-to-large enterprise Information Technology/Information Management program with all its dependencies and constituent projects
- Serves as the main point of contact for the client organization in regard to the program and all its performances.
- Provides the client with a comprehensive support pertaining to planning, establishing and sustaining continuous performance of all key aspects of the program.
- MS Degree and 6+ years IT management and leadership experience, as described below -- OR -- Formal IT Certification Equivalent and 8+ years IT management and leadership experience, as described below
- Project Management Professional (PMP) required
- Must include IT management and leadership experience in technology solution delivery and experience in the management of Sample Task Orders of this type, which involves multiple tasks, changing priorities, and timely action;
- Experience with Agile methodologies and project management
- Program Management Professional (PgMP) preferred
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.