Long Prairie Packing Company LLC, an American Foods Group Company has an opportunity for a Harvest Supervisor.
As Harvest Supervisor, you will:
Qualifications Minimum Qualifications (Required):
- Maintain adequate crewing to meet production requirements.
- Direct production to maintain and/or improve operating efficiency.
- Be familiar with production reports and daily production schedules.
- Ensure all products are produced to customer specifications and food safety standards.
- Train and enforce GMPs.
- Monitor downtime and seek ways to reduce downtime.
- Assist with employee development as it pertains to acquiring job skills, proper protective equipment use and care, proper company procedures and practices, etc.
- Provide job performance feedback and correction instruction.
- Teach and demonstrate company's commitment to safety and quality of work.
- NOTE: this description is not intended to be all inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization; these duties are considered marginal.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Must be able to work in a variety of work temperatures warm, hot, humid, cold, wet or with slippery surfaces at varied heights in and around moving equipment and parts with the use of personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Must be able to perform the job duties with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Ability to work extended scheduled hours Monday through Saturday with daily overtime. Must be able to work overtime as required. Start times and hours vary based on production needs.
- Must be able to successfully complete training:
- Safe Quality Food (SQF).
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)."
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Food defense.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Prior harvest experience in a USDA inspected beef, pork or poultry facility.
- Prior production experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate either in Spanish or English (preferably both) and maintain records.
- Work history in the last 12 months.
American Foods Group, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Word and Excel).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Learn more: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement . Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact Human Resources at the location(s) where you are applying. American Foods Group, LLC will not discriminate against applicants who inquire about, disclose or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. Learn more: Pay Transparency . American Foods Group, LLC participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more: E-Verify Summary Long Prairie Packing Company, LLC
an American Foods Group Company is a privately held beef processing company located in Long Prairie, Minnesota. We appreciate our employees and reward them for a job well done. As a member of the team, you will find yourself challenged and contributing in a significant way to the success of the business, and you will be rewarded for that success. If you want to feel appreciated for a job well done and be part of something bigger, then consider joining American Foods Group, a "hire to retire" type of company. What we offer:
Apply today and work for a company that loves you back! Check Out the Long Prairie, MN Area!
- Competitive pay
- Excellent benefit plan. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flex Spending Accounts, Voluntary Benefits, PTO, 401k, Short Term Disability, Discount Meat Purchase Program, and more!
- Training, growth and advancement opportunities that will make this the best and last company you work for.
Improve your quality of life by residing in Long Prairie, Minnesota, a rural city located in the center of Minnesota - A short drive from many of the best recreational areas in Minnesota, and not too far from the Twin Cities and the ever-famous Mall of America! Long Prairie's museums, scenic golf courses, and historic buildings will fulfill your diverse interests.
The area also offers:
- Long Prairie Trails - 4 well-kept trails that extend throughout the entire city
- Lake Charlotte Beach which includes a swimming beach, fishing pier and boat launch, softball fields, and much more!
- Year-round community events that the whole family will love.
Try to convince us that there is a better place to live and work other than Long Prairie Packing Company, LLC in Long Prairie, Minnesota!
This job has expired.