At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact?
Do you dare to make an impact?
* Ensure all production personnel comply with good safety and housekeeping practices
* Actively support and participate in the CBS program and all other safety initiatives
* Ensure that production is executed according to the prescribed daily and weekly schedule
* Ensure work instructions are correct and enforced throughout the plant
* Perform the functions of Production Operator (batchmaking, pelletizing, packaging), when necessary
* Create/update procedures and ensure personnel are properly trained
* Lead plant initiatives in safety, quality, sustainability, lean manufacturing, and 5S
* Ensure compliance with all safety, quality, environmental, food safety, and energy management systems (ISO 9001, 14001, 22000, 45001, and 50001)
* Direct all related personnel actions, including final selection, training, performance appraisal, discipline, and recognition.
* Support and promote company visions and values.
* Support investigations and corrective actions for all safety incidents and customer complaints
* Serve as back-up to Production Manager
* Willing and able to work hybrid shifts and/or Saturdays when necessary
* Other duties as assigned by management
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!