Job ID: 293242
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
Do you see the world clearly? If so, then you are probably looking through our product.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope, Tampa FL, is seeking a safety conscious, energetic, self-motivated individual to be a Production Supervisor.
- As an Oldcastle Production Supervisor, you will be directly responsible for a team of 15-30 employee's to safely complete production in a cost effective and efficient manner. You will be required to meet specific production goals relating to throughput, efficiency, and quality; to meet our customer's needs.
- Direct line leads and production employees to achieve daily production goals
- Ensure all products meet or exceed their quality standards; through testing and active quality checks
- Work through any challenge or adverse situation through creative thought, troubleshooting, and problem solving; to meet our customers' needs
- Use materials properly to reduce waste and increase production
- Manage direct labor hours to match production requirements
- Actively participate in the completion of all production goals; direct, delegate, and participate
- Meet all deadlines for orders; reducing backorders to zero
- Assist in maintaining proper inventory of materials
- Be organized and effectively manage your time; manage multiple tasks and assignments to completion
- Enforce all company policies and procedures
- Coordinate with other leaders and managers to meet or exceed all production goals and achieve a Customer Satisfaction Index of 95% or better
- Diploma or certification from a college or technical school; or, equivalent experience as a lead/foreman, supervisor or manager
- Strong interpersonal skills shown through written and verbal communication
- Possess basic computer skills to read, type, and comprehend computerized order information
- Read, write and comprehend printed order information, company policies and production material
- Ability to lift material weighing up to 75lbs on a regular basis
- Ability to grasp and squeeze small parts and large items like glass or equipment parts
- Understand units of measurement and be able to complete general math calculations
- Ability to stand, walk and work on concrete for up to 12 hours per day
- Ability to wear a protective sweater, hard hat, steel toe boots, safety glasses and ear plugs
- Ability to work in varied temperatures consistent with same climate conditions of the region
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Experience in a leadership role at a glass fabrication facility
- Experience with AS400
- Demonstrated leadership skills involved in planning, executing and completing projects
- Experience with mechanical equipment involved in producing finished goods from raw materials
- Bilingual in Spanish
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope is an E-Verify Employer.
Date Posted: May 12, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Tampa Job Segment:
Manager, Industrial, Mid-Range, Fabrication, Management, Manufacturing, Technology
This job has expired.