It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
DuBois Chemicals is looking for an entry-level Production Operator
What we need you to have:
- Collecting raw materials
- Preparing containers / handling containers
- Following PRD instructions and fill out appropriately
- Cleaning outside of containers
- Filling containers by weight
- Sealing containers and adding tamper seal
- Daily house keeping tasks
- Helping team where needed
What will set you apart:
- Regular sustained attendance
- A strong work ethic
- Ability to learn and work efficiently
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional behavior
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
This full-time position offers the following
- Previous experience working with chemicals
- A positive attitude
- Manufacturing experience
- Opportunities to work overtime
- Annual pay increases
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K program
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Other additional employee benefits
Successful candidates who are offered a job will be required to pass a drug and background screen before starting.
DuBois provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, service in the military, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and/or local law and/or regulation.
This job has expired.