LeanTeq is seeking a Production Manager for our new site in Tempe, AZ! The Production Manager will oversee all of the production and everything related using cost effective methods, ensuring quality, safety and top notch customer relations.
LeanTeq provides cleaning, coating, testing, refurbishment, and verification services for critical components and assemblies used in state-of-the-art advanced node semiconductor manufacturing equipment. LeanTeq offers a comprehensive suite of services that apply and rely upon highly differentiated, proprietary, and technology-enabled processes, market-leading process tool expertise, and broad materials proficiency. These capabilities extend the service life cycle of parts and shorten the time for cleaning chamber components.
The Production Manager will oversee all of the production and everything related using cost effective methods, ensuring quality and top notch customer relations.
- Maintain diligence in monitoring the safe and effective use of chemicals and equipment. Promote and follow SOPs. Consistently meeting individual and corporate KPIs through the production team's performance.
- Ensure product traceability throughout the facility from parts tracking, to labeling, to individual sign offs and repackaging.
- Lead the warehouse; receiving, properly packaging and shipping customer parts; receiving, storing and maintaining inventories, segregating non-standard parts; managing and tracking shipping vendors and updating customer service as to status.
- Working with Customer Service, investigate and respond to customer complaints.
- Assure the proper functioning of production equipment; manage the set-up, tracking, calibration, maintenance, issue resolution, and proper disposal of production equipment, fixtures, and tools.
- Opportunistically investigate and promote opportunities for new business with prospective and existing customers.
- Represent the business as a senior manager. Host customer visits and customer audits as needed. Provide corporate visitors, customers, prospects, vendors, and partners with appropriate information to promote and grow the business.
- Manage the employee lifecycle of your staff; participate in recruiting, hiring, real-time feedback, employee reviews, performance management, promotions and firing. Assure cross-training and succession planning exists in your department up to your own level to support business continuity. Shape and manage the content of training. Assure proper tracking and reporting.
- Assure adherence to SOPs, review and improve those of your department on a regular basis according to change or quality system dictated review. Flag process changes, improvements, and potential cost savings regularly. Circulate updates and retrain as needed.
- Report quality, safety and workplace injuries in a timely manner. Participate in follow up to resolve and improve the organization.
- Maintain an adequate level of equipment and spares for fixtures, supplies, devices and gauges.
- Maintain all required qualifications and certifications for your departments.
- Measure and report KPIs as required to monitor daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual metrics.
- Manage housekeeping calendars to assure all areas meet quality and safety requirements.
- Be a safety hero, assure all team members keep safety and well-being top of mind, follow regulations and immediately report any issues.
- Participate in management as a member of the quality management team, facility level team, and global team, looking out for the well-being of the entire organization.
- Leverage understanding of customer specs, processes, and mind-set to deliver and meet/exceed customer expectations.
- Share resources as needed to balance the needs of other departments, especially Engineering and R&D.
- Bachelors Degree in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering with experience in product development and/or manufacturing or equivalent job experience.
- 7+ years demonstrated ability in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Able to multitask with good execution
- Detail-oriented and data driven
- Strong commitment to building and growing the organization
- Resilience and inner drive
- Example and advocate of company values
- Able to develop talent of subordinates and support success of managers and peers
LeanTeq, an Enpro company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law."