Would you like to be the voice for our customers?
Do you love collaborating with teams to solve complex problems and deliver innovative Marketing solutions?
About our Team
As a global leader in nursing and health education, we prepare Nurses and Allied Health professionals for successful careers. We provide world-class content, innovative learning tools and analytics that improve educational outcomes and help prepare students for the future. We build solid relationships with our customers to understand their needs and provide solutions that deliver successful results.
About the Role
You will help to drive the marketing strategy for our Health Markets Portfolio. Be the solution and play an integral role in helping to drive revenue, awareness and education of key stakeholders. You will represent the customer voice and create the launch stories and educate why our products matter.
- Drive the marketing strategy of our Content products to promote the vision of the products, ensuring consistency and on-brand execution.
- Grasp knowledge of relevant solutions and work with other marketing functions to create effective customer journey touchpoint mapping. This is to move prospects & customers through the sales cycle.
- Work with stakeholders to help strengthen our product positioning. You will develop client and industry-specific solution messaging to differentiate the assigned products from others emerging in the market.
- Develop and promote thought leadership in focus markets through content development and guiding solution communication activities internationally.
- Conduct solution messaging positioning analysis to obtain understanding of the current landscape and help establish solution messaging positioning differentiators.
- Produce best-in-class Sales enablement materials and create great customer experience via messaging and solution positioning.
- Support the preparation of training materials to deliver positioning excellence for our sales teams. Pitch new messaging ideas to cross functional teams and executives.
- Serve as the voice of the customer for content and sales. Launch products internationally in conjunction with marketing communications, public relations and field marketing teams. Forecast front list sales and gauge pricing changes in specific discipline areas.
Work in a way that works for you
- Have product and solution marketing experience with successful track record of working closely with sales and product teams during the full product lifecycle. This includes research, planning, implementation, and launch.
- Demonstrate ability to develop compelling talking points and stories about new industry trends for customers and industry experts
- Experience bringing to light new ideas, and recommendations to senior executives and other important stakeholders.
- Have excellent attention to detail and willingness to dig in and deliver world-class product experiences and marketing materials
- Possess organizational and project management acumen with ability to manage multiple priorities
We promote a healthy work/life balance across the organization. With an average length of service of 9 years, we are confident that we offer an appealing working prospect for our people. With numerous wellbeing initiatives, family leave and tuition reimbursement, we will help you meet your immediate responsibilities and long-term goals.
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to help you succeed. Here, you will find an inclusive, agile, collaborative, innovative and fun environment, where everyone has a part to play. Regardless of the team you join, we promote a diverse environment with co-workers who are passionate about what they do, and how they do it.Working for you
At Elsevier, we know that your wellbeing and happiness are key to a long and successful career. These are some of the benefits we are delighted to offer:
- Comprehensive, multi-carrier health plan benefits
- Disability insurance
- Dependent Care and Commuter Spending Accounts
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Retirement Benefits (Salary Investment Plan/Employer Stock Purchase Plan)
- Modern Family Benefits, including adoption and surrogacy
A global leader in information and analytics, we help researchers and healthcare professionals advance science and improve health outcomes for the benefit of society. Building on our publishing heritage, we combine quality information and vast data sets with analytics to support visionary science and research, health education and interactive learning, as well as exceptional healthcare and clinical practice. At Elsevier, your work contributes to the world's grand challenges and a more sustainable future. We harness innovative technologies to support science and healthcare to partner for a better world.Join Us
Are you ready to help us progress science and health? Our technology leads to innovation, so join a forward-thinking digital business that is tackling world-scale challenges and align your ambitions with our passion for driving global knowledge-sharing.
Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.