Together, we move the world-we've been doing it for over 100 years. At MAHLE, as a leading international development partner and systems supplier to the automotive industry, we pursue the objective of making mobility more efficient, more environmentally friendly, more convenient, and more economical. As part of our dual strategy, we are working both on the intelligent combustion engine for the use of hydrogen and other nonfossil fuels and on technologies for fuel cells and e-mobility.
With more than 77,000 employees, MAHLE generated sales of approximately EUR 12.0 billion in 2019 and is represented in over 30 countries with 160 locations, including 16 major research and development centers. Join our MAHLE team! #StrongerTogether
Your Role & Responsibilities
Your Skills & Strengths
- Position will be responsible for local industrialization of HVAC assembly and injection molding process
- Develops, coordinates and troubleshoots the HVAC assembly manufacturing process
- Makes improvements to HVAC assembly and injection molding process to reduce cycle times to the lowest time possible without sacrificing employee safety and part quality.
- Reduces scrap and improves efficiency and cycle times.
- Develops and writes equipment specifications, performance requirements, cost analysis, and proposal HVAC assembly and injection molding equipment for manufacturing process.
- Lead and coordinate production trials of new models and product changes, including Full Scale Trials events
- Participate in continuous improvement activities throughout the plant as well as day-today production support
- Participate in product design reviews and promotion of design for manufacturability concepts
- Writes/updates equipment condition tables, check sheets, operating standards and keeps master documents on file.
- Confers with management, engineering and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules and other considerations to facilitate the manufacturing processes.
- Assists in training supervisors, leads, operators and maintenance staff in the safe and proper usage of equipment and tooling.
- Provides process direction to supervisor and Team Leads.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial or Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent from four-year college or university or two years of college in engineering/technical field.
- 3 plus years of experience in an automotive component manufacturing and assembly, HVAC and Engine Cooling products manufacturing preferred with emphasis on process problem solving.
- Experience with GD&T, BOM structures and Engineering drawing nomenclature
- Proficient in MS Office application and SAP
In addition to work in a great team, we encourage you to reach your personal potential and through outstanding learning and development opportunities. Exciting assignments and personalized support for your career are available to you.