Support a rapid and continuous improvement culture in the plant by becoming a process expert, identifying improvement opportunities, leading improvement teams, and coaching others to achieve the plant performance goals. This role's primary responsibility is to improve plant performance. This role is a member of the plant management team and should help drive data driven decision-making and structured analysis.
- Identify and pursue improvement opportunities both individually and as part of teams
- Develop expertise in multiple plant processes
- Contribute to plant's annual target development and identify opportunities for improvement to KPIs
- To be the plant specialist regarding all relevant data sources, statistical analyses, and coach management team on interpreting data
- Coach and lead multi-disciplinary project teams and make sure improvement results are tracked
- Help implement a culture of continuous improvement in the plant
About Ardagh Group
- Engineering/Technical degree or Business degree with technical interest/understanding
- Working knowledge of various improvement methods and tools (Belt certification a plus)
- Self-motivated and passionate about process improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to motivate and develop others
- Computer literate in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, JMP Analytical Software, Minitab, and group applications such as SAP and Business Warehouse
Ardagh Group is a global leader in metal and glass packaging solutions, producing packaging for the world's leading brands. We trace our roots all the way back to the Irish Glass Bottle Company, founded in 1932. Since then we have grown rapidly to a team of more than 16,000 people with revenues of almost $7 billion.
Today we have a presence across Europe and the Americas.
- Did you know that Ardagh produce many of the beverage cans and bottles you drink your favorite beverages from?
- Did you know we produce metal and glass packaging which are permanent materials, meaning they can be infinitely recycled without any loss of quality?
- Did you know we produce more than 160 million containers per day?
Ardagh is passionate about sustainability and have a reputation for innovation. We push the boundaries of what's possible, pioneering new production methods, new design techniques and new ways to recycle and save energy.
Our aim is to reduce any negative environmental impact while remaining economically sustainable and socially responsible.
We believe that the success of our business depends on the success of our people.
We strive to create working environments where our employees feel valued, can work to their full potential, and where their achievements are celebrated.
Here at Ardagh, we offer exciting and rewarding opportunities for talented and creative people. If you have ambition and want to make an impact with your career, come and join our team, you'll enjoy the journey!Nearest Major Market:
Anderson Nearest Secondary Market:
This job has expired.