JOIN A COMPANY THAT VALUES AND REWARDS EXCELLENCE
YOU'LL FIT RIGHT IN
Why Work For HAYS?
Join one of the fastest growing staffing companies in the U.S. As one of the largest global recruiting firms, you can take pride in providing the best service to our clients and candidates. On top of that, you'll work with great people in a fun atmosphere.
Our Commitment to You
Total Rewards: We offer a competitive base salary + industry leading commission plans, 401k with matching, ESPP, 10 paid holidays and 22 days PTO and flexible benefit plans to meet your unique personal needs including a 100% company paid employee medical plan option.
Learning & Development: You'll receive cutting-edge training throughout all levels of your career at Hays, including trips to our U.S. headquarters in Tampa for new hire training, advanced and master level skill enhancement, emerging leader and advanced leadership development. We'll equip you with the specialized skills, knowledge and support so you can quickly become prosperous in your new role.
Career Progression: You'll have a clearly defined career progression path based on meritocracy, not who you know. Our entry level employees start as Associates and are typically promoted to Consultant within 9 months. There are different paths to choose in your career with Hays, such as becoming a top producer, opening a new office, or evolving into leadership. You control your destiny.
Our Culture: Our world-wide reach allows us to work with clients across multiple countries, opening doors to unparalleled opportunities. Within our offices, we support one another and celebrate successes together. We are also dedicated to helping others through our charitable work within our communities.
Passionate About People - Ambitious - Expert - Insightful - Innovative - Do the Right Thing
Your new role:
What you will need to succeed
- Identify active and passive Construction professionals using sourcing engines and social media
- Analyze client requirements to understand hiring needs and sklills required
- Utilize behavioral and competency-based evaluations to evaluate candidate qualifications and job requirements via phone and face to face interviews
- Attend networking events, such as career fairs and professional association meetings
- Build and maintain a quality candidate pipeline, fostering relationships to encourage new and repeat business
- Provide consistent communication and career guidance to candidates
You already have a track record of success in sales or staffing
and a person that gets things done. You describe yourself as ambitious and not afraid of hard work, like to see results and thrive in a target orientated, high performance culture...where you have the opportunity to control your own destiny!
What you will get in return
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Willingness to "cold-call" and prospect for new business over the phone
- Self-confidence and a self-starter
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
We offer base compensation plus a high percentage, uncapped commission plan. Our benefits are top notch including:
- PTO starting at 22 days, 2 floating holidays and 2 volunteer days. Our top producers have the opportunity to earn UNLIMITED PTO
- Competitively priced medical, vision and dental plans to choose what works best for you
- 401k with guaranteed match and fast-paced vesting schedule
- Flexible Savings Accounts...and more
We have a fantastic culture that celebrates achievements. We enjoy incentive trips to incredible resorts, like Jamaica and Costa Rica; and quarterly trip awards.
Hays' training is geared toward making you a high performer. We are committed to helping you reach your goals quickly so you can enjoy a lasting and rewarding career. You'll have the best tools at your fingertips: Google powered search tools, massive CRM database, LinkedIn Recruiter level access and extensive marketing support. More about us
Hays is the world's leading recruitment experts. Last year we placed 70,000
people in permanent jobs and over 240,000
people in to temporary roles globally. We employ over 10,800
recruiting experts in 33 markets
with opportunities for growth, leadership and travel.
We're enjoy an exclusive global partnership with LinkedIn and are recognized as the most socially engaged recruitment firm
with over 2 million followers. What you need to do now
Excited yet? If you're already itching to take the next step to achieving your career goals, apply now, or visit our career page for more opportunities and information.Life at Hays Hays Invests in YOU What We Offer Hays Glassdoor Reviews Hays Career Advice Video Series
Hays is committed to building a thriving culture of diversity that embraces people with difference backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. We are an equal employment opportunity employer, and we comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, creed, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, HIV-positive status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we serve our candidates, clients, and employees.
This job has expired.