The Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group (MAPMG) proudly provides the highest quality integrated care for over 800,000 members in Virginia, Maryland, and the District of Columbia. We invite applications for a full-time specialist in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine at our Annapolis Medical Center.
Now offering a $200,000 forgivable loan as a new hire incentive!
In collaboration with the Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the Mid-Atlantic States we provide high-quality, patient centered health care. Through this partnership, our physicians are part of an industry-leading health care delivery model, having access to advanced technological tools and receiving comprehensive practice support.
MAPMG physicians are salaried, without the pressures of alternative payment models or fee-for-services. Our members have easy access to specialists and medical records, thus allowing you to treat the whole patient.
- Staff between 7 and 10 clinical sessions per week, with approximately 4 to 4 ½ working hours per clinical session
- Provide primary care for a panel of approximately 2000 patients per 10 clinical sessions, adjusted for age, gender and medical acuity
- Document visit notes and post-visit summaries in EPIC EMR
- Treat patients in clinic and via video/phone
Our physicians also:
- MD or DO
- Board Certified or Eligible
- Currently licensed or able to obtain licenses in the District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia
- Work visa sponsorship is available for eligible applicants
In return we provide:Candidates for this location are offered a $150,000 forgivable loan
- Practice patient-centered, culturally competent medical care
- Communicate thoughtfully (listen, educate, advocate)
- Lead with integrity
- Value teamwork
- Are transparent and honest
- Go “above and beyond” for their patients
Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity:
- Competitive compensation
- Pathway for physicians to become shareholders of MAPMG
- Comprehensive benefits including 100% employer-funded medical and dental insurance premiums, a pension plan and 401(k), life insurance, and paid leave
- Complete professional liability coverage provided at no cost, 100% reimbursement for obtaining and maintaining board certification, continuing medical education reimbursement, and in-house CME opportunities
- A concierge service that works directly with you to apply for all required state, CDS, and DEA licenses
MAPMG continuously works to identify and mitigate healthcare inequities, and that starts with providing an inclusive, supportive environment for our physicians. We encourage applicants of any race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin who value diversity and will commit to practicing culturally competent healthcare.
This job has expired.