What you will be doing
- Analyzing market trends, supplier performance, internal developments and objectives to facilitate ongoing development of Arrow's adder and quoting strategy
- Facilitating interaction and feedback from segment managers, product specialists and sales management
- Monitoring, measuring and reporting supplier market price performance. Preparing negotiation material as well as supporting the negotiation process. Working with technology business managers and product specialists to establish negotiation strategy
- Strategic customer quotes and associated supplier strategies
- Facilitating communication with suppliers regarding customer and quote priority
- Monitoring, measuring and reporting performance metrics specific to market price. This data should be segment, supplier and selling company specific.
What we are looking for
What's In It For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$65,500.00 - $80,000.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
Product Management & Supplier Marketing
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires employees to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination by:
This job has expired.
* December 1, 2021, for all positions located in CO and for business units within immixGroup and Zeus.
* All other employees will be required to identify vaccination status by December 1, 2021, and provide proof of full vaccination by January 3, 2022.