Phoenixville Hospital is your community healthcare provider; a 144-bed facility providing comprehensive medical services through approximately 25,000 emergency room visits, 8,200 inpatient admissions, and more than 500 community outreach programs annually. Phoenixville Hospital has the largest Robotic Surgery Center in the area, an award-winning cardiovascular program, a fully accredited cancer center, NAPBC-accredited breast health center, and an acute inpatient rehabilitation center. Phoenixville Hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission and has been recognized for its quality outcomes and clinical expertise across services lines that include joint replacement surgery, advanced heart failure care, and the designation as a Primary Stroke Center .
Phoenixville Hospital in southeastern Pennsylvania, is seeking a Nocturnist to join our growing Hospitalist Services team!
What We Offer:
- Responsible for coordinating all aspects of care for the inpatient Adult Medicine Service.
- Flexible schedule options
- No procedures required
- 4 NP's in the group
- Teaching Residents - optional
- EPIC EMR
The Community: Phoenixville
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Up to $100K in Educational Loan Assistance
- Relocation Assistance
- H1-B Visa and Green Card Support Provided (*does not qualify for J1 waiver*)
- Substantial CME funds
- Generous 403(b) and 457(b) retirement plans with employer automatic contribution plus employer match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Hospital Provided Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Claims-made Malpractice Insurance with tail coverage included
and the greater Philadelphia
area offers excellent schools, affordable homes, colleges, and parks plus a multitude of cultural, recreational, shopping, sporting attractions and social amenities all within driving distance to shore points, Philadelphia, New York City, Baltimore and Washington DC. Phoenixville
offers extensive arts and culture, shopping, nightlife, and dining experiences! Phoenixville Borders close to the Schuylkill River and French Creek with multiple outdoor recreational areas in Oaks and French Creek State Park, with hundreds of trails for exciting adventures. Minutes from historic sites such as Valley Forge National Historical Park, to world-class shopping centers in King of Prussia and Exton, there is a wide offering of attractions for families of all ages. Videos:
Virtual Tour-Phoenixville Hospital Websites:
Montgomery County, PA - Official Website
Valley Forge and Montgomery CountyContact Name: Brittany KulpContact Email: Brittany.Kulp@towerhealth.orgContact Phone: 484-587-9535 (Call or Text)#LI Qualifications
MD/DO, Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
This job has expired.