ZOLL Medical is a growing, innovation-driven company on the forefront of delivering medical devices to save lives, and software solutions to improve efficiency. With customers in more than 140 countries, we continue to expand our reach, as well as our product offerings. Hospitals, emergency medical services (EMS), and others trust us to provide high-quality products and exceptional customer service. ZOLL products are used every day across the globe to save the lives of people who suffer sudden cardiac arrest. From Real CPR Help® technology-an industry first-to the world's only wearable defibrillator, our capabilities and features set us apart. But none of this would be possible without the motivation and dedication of ZOLL employees, and we're invested in their success.
Join our team. It's a great time to be a part of ZOLL!
The ClinicalEducatorworks with the Clinical Deployment teamInproviding criticalproduct in-servicing to ZOLL customers.The positionwill be a technical expert on allZOLLhospital products, and work on an as needed basis to support the in-servicing requirements of customers. Emphasis is on competency skill assessment and development of all clinical staff through identification of learning needs, while maintaining adherence to ZOLL marketing materials and approved in-services.
- Assisting with execution of clinical in-servicing events in existing and new accounts
- Communicating leads and account updates to outside Territory Manager
- Providing input to prepare additional materials as needed in the support of sales and training
- Act as a clinical and technical product expert for all ZOLL Hospital products
- Be a passionate advocate for improving patient outcomes in an inpatient hospital setting
Required/Preferred Education and Experience:
- A current state issued clinical license in good standing
- Ability to effectively educate clinical personnel
- Ability to affect change through education and evidence based clinical literature
- Ability to seamlessly integrate technology (iPad, Outlook, PPT, etc.) into work
- Demonstrated flexibility, autonomy, self-motivation, and a high level of professional demeanor
- Ability to work effectively with and direct training and in-servicing programs to achieve highest level of product compliance
- Experience with resuscitation, demonstrated by being a regular member of the Code Team or Code Committee
- Ability to meet deadlines and follow-up
- Availability to travel 80 to 100%
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree (BA or BS)
- A minimum of one year experience as a Registered Nurse/EMT/Paramedic/Respiratory Therapist, preferably in the Critical Care Setting
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing ofactivities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,responsibilities, and activities will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities changewith business necessity. Essential and marginal job functions are subject to modification.ZOLL Medical Corporation appreciates and values diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. ADA: The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.