Operate material handling equipment (pallet jack, forklift, order picker, etc.) as needed for all DTC warehouse job functions. Unload trailers, receive and locate Hanesbrands DTC products and supplies using the DTC/PKMS receiving system.
The schedule is Sunday through Friday 10:00pm until 6:00am, 3rd Shift.
Responsible for pulling stock cases from the warehouse storage area for the wing A picking areas. Contribute to safe working conditions and good housekeeping. Meet quality and productivity measures as required. Perform other duties as requested by supervision.
This person would primarily operate an order picker to pull and locate cases in the warehouse area.
May be required to assist in receiving/locating and pulling of Knights Apparel cases also.
Overtime may be required.
- Forklift, Pallet Jack, Order Picker, experience highly preferred; will be required.
- Certification of all equipment used in this position will be obtained from SLD programs. Previously licensed order picker operators preferred.
- Excellent math skills helpful, ability to use a calculator and have legible handwriting.
- Ability to understand and follow detailed written and verbal instructions.
- Work at heights up to 25 feet
- Capable of lifting up to 50 pounds unassisted
- Due to OSHA safety requirements, individuals must be able to physically fit into a size 54 harness system (for use with order picking equipment) and must maintain a weight not to exceed 310 lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Must be able to work safely in a fast paced team environment.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: