Cottonwood Creek Behavioral Hospital is seeking caring and compassionate people to join our team of devoted healthcare professionals.
Why Cottonwood Creek?
Cottonwood Creek Behavioral Hospital provides high-quality, specialty behavioral health services for individuals with mental health and substance abuse issues. Our success is a reflection of the excellence and dedication of our employees at every level of our facility. The culture of our hospital is built around service. All jobs performed on our team are worthwhile and every employee makes a difference. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow personally and professionally while delivering compassionate, quality care we encourage you to explore career opportunities with Cottonwood Creek.
* Offers financial advice and assistance to patients regarding medical bills.
* The liaison between patients and their insurance companies; often coordinating payments and answering questions from both parties.
* Educate patients about payment options and financial assistance.
* Offers Financial Advice and assistance to patients regarding medical bills.
* The Liaison between patients and their insurance companies; often coordinating payments and answering questions from both parties.
* Verifies insurance benefits and registers patients using HMS software.
* Knowledge of Behavioral Health carve out insurance and prior authorization/coordination of benefits.
* Bilingual (Spanish) required.
* Monday thru Friday Day Schedule.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred.
Experience: Six (6) months previous hospital registration, billing and collections, financial counseling, and/or customer service experience preferred. Knowledge of medical insurance (Medicare, HMOs, PPOs, commercial), EMTALA regulations, hospital billing and collection process.
Make a difference in the Treasure Valley and surrounding communities.
Our employees enjoy:
Our newest team members are saying…
"…amazing staff - very welcoming and helpful!"
"…orientation and training was wonderful and organized."
"...warm and open attitude and approach with both staff and patients."
"…fun introduction to leadership team; great company message."
"…very positive atmosphere; I was never a burden with my questions."
"...management is patient; offers tons of support."
Come join us!
As mandated by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) all employees and regular contractors of Cottonwood Creek are required to obtain the COVID-19 Vaccine or receive approval for an exception prior to date of hire.
Haven Behavioral Healthcare is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!