American Homes 4 Rent
As one of the country's fastest-growing property management companies of single-family rental homes, American Homes 4 Rent has an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture and permanency of a well-founded corporation, rich with diversity. As pioneers in the industry, solidified by our place on Wall Street, American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) is currently looking for qualified candidates. With a culture of unprecedented growth, quality, and innovative collaboration, we are seeking personalities to complement our attributes.
The Paint Technician will work under daily supervision and training of the Lead Paint Technician and is responsible for maintaining the interior and exterior painted areas, repairing areas (gutters, decks etc.) and keeping the home sealed and protected from the elements at AH4R properties. These tasks are essential in preventing damage to the homes by stopping water intrusion and absorption into the interior areas of the home and building materials.
$1,000 NEW HIRE SIGN-ON BONUS
Eligibility: Hired between May 1, 2022- July 31st 2022
- Performs a professional standard of painting of both interiors and exteriors of AH4R properties
- Completes repairs to the property being painted including but not limited to stucco, siding, decks, porches, drywall, baseboards, gutters, fences, and other types of small and medium repairs; performs sheet rock preparation for paint; repairs or installs sheet rock; work is always completed using the proper tools and materials
- Travels to and from all jobs with the Lead Paint Technician; performs additional tasks to utilize drive time as an opportunity for learning additional systems and applications or complete admin work as directed.
- Completes all necessary inspections of tools, ladders, extension cords, work areas and climbing equipment such as ladders and scaffolding; responsible for the correct use of all tools.
- Performs clean-up of all projects after painting and appropriate drying time
- Cleans all painting equipment after every job
Work where you feel right at home -
- Minimum of two (2) years of painting experience required to include: The correct and safe use of the following tools: airless paint sprayer, gas powered washer, electric saw (miter saw or similar), electric drill, electric sanders, ladders, scaffolding, paint rollers, paint brushes, extension poles, sanders etc. and the proper care and maintenance of all tools and equipment.
- Daily use of standard methods, practices, tools, equipment, materials, hazards and safety precautions of the painting trade
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Skype) preferred
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Experience reading and interpreting blueprints and specifications preferred
If you are a versatile professional who values culture, a concerted environment, and the potential for exponential growth, we want to work with you! Apply now and someone from our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you soon!.Related Keywords:
Paint technician, painting, maintenance, repair, paint helper, lead paint technician, safety, PPE, property management, full time
Information regarding AH4R's collection and use of your personal information can be found at https://www.ah4r.com/employeeprivacy
This job has expired.